A cryptex is a portable vault used to hide a secret message/item. It works like a bicycles combination lock where if you align the discs to spell the password the tumblers inside align and the cylinder slides apart.
- The cryptex has 6 discs each containing the 26 letters of the alphabet
- The 6 discs can be realigned to change the password to any 6 characters.
- It's made of metal so is very sturdy and we also provide a free bison tube which will fit inside the cylinder.
- Instructions on how to reset the password is located in the box the cryptex comes with.
- The initial password is 'PUZZLE'
- There are 5 colours available. Red, Blue, Silver, Black and Gold.
Approx dimensions: 15.8 cm L, 5.5cm W, 2cm round inside chamber.