A cryptex is a portable vault used to hide a secret message/item. It works like a bicycles combination lock where if you align the discs to spell the password the tumblers inside align and the cylinder slides apart.
- The cryptex has 5 discs each containing the 26 letters of the alphabet
- The 5 discs can be realigned to change the password to any 5 characters.
- It's made of hard plastic however is not waterproof which is why we also provide a free bison tube which will fit inside the cylinder.
- Instructions on how to reset the password is located inside the cryptex.
- The initial password is 'CRYPT'
Approx dimensions: 15.8 cm L, 5.5cm W, 2cm round inside chamber.